Tuesday, August 10, 2010
What to do with leftover homemade bread? It's so good the first day, and not too bad the second day, but now it's the third day and it's losing its appeal.
1. Slice the bread into about 1/8 inch slices with a good bread knife.
2. Place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and bake at 300F for about 15 minutes.
3. Flip over and bake 5 more minutes.
4. Spray with spray oil and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 5 more minutes.
5. Eat immediately before anyone else notices you made them. Enjoy!